- Contracts Overview
- NAICS Codes
- SDVOSB Sole Source
- SeaPort-e Overview
- VA VECTOR
- GSA VETS 2
General Services Administration (GSA) Veterans Technology Services 2 (VETS 2) Government-wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC)
Contract Holder: RB Consulting, Inc. | DUNS: 788758253 | CAGE: 4MA15
Master Contract Number: QTA0016AWA0001 | RBCI Contract Number: 47QTCH18D0054
GSA recently awarded RB Consulting, Inc. (“RBCI”) a contract for the VETS 2 GWAC. The VETS 2 GWAC is a Multiple Award, Indefinite-Delivery, Indefinite-Quantity IDIQ contract to provide customized Information Technology (IT) services and IT services-based solutions. The principal nature of any resulting task order procurement must be for IT services; however ancillary support may be included when it is integral to and necessary for the IT services-based effort.
This contract vehicle is a 10 year $5B set-aside for Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that provides federal customers access to customized IT solutions from a highly qualified pool of industry partners. VETS 2 will allow for long-term planning of large-scale program requirements, while maximizing opportunities for SDVOSBs.
Meet Your Socio-economic Goals
VETS 2 will enable your agency to achieve its socio-economic goals and objectives without the time and expense of an open-market procurement. Because VETS 2 is set-aside exclusively for SDVOSBs, agencies can receive SDVOSB credit from awarded task orders.
In addition to common IT services regularly purchased by the federal government, VETS 2 will also support projects that require new or emerging IT services. Examples of IT services within scope include: Data Management, Information and Communications Technology, IT Operations and Maintenance, IT Security, Software Development, and Systems Design.
VETS 2 GWAC Features:
- Comprehensive Scope – The contract scope is designed to meet a variety of diverse agency IT requirements, including new and emerging technologies;
- Multiple Contract Types – VETS 2 will allow Fixed Price, Cost Reimbursement, Time and Materials, and Labor Hour orders;
- Enables Long-Term Planning – VETS 2 will have a five-year base period and one five-year option period;
- Robust Contractor Pool – Provides access to customized IT solutions from a qualified pool of SDVOSBs;
- Socioeconomic Impact – Enables GSA to continue its support of the SDVOSB Procurement Program, while helping federal agencies achieve their socioeconomic goals and objectives;
- Pre-competed, easy-to-use contract with streamlined ordering procedures based on FAR 16.505, saving time and money by reducing procurement lead time; and
- No protests on orders $10M and below except on the grounds that the order increases the scope, period of performance, or maximum value of the GWAC.
For additional information related to our VETS 2 program, please contact us or visit www.gsa.gov/VETS2.